Thursday 18 March 2010

19/03/2010

Wow, it's nearly been a month since I last came back to this little retreat of mine. Hmm, let's see.... pages set... music...

.... set?
All right, now that the music has been selected, let the waltz begin.
Now really, what's bothering me this morning? I'm supposed to have a microbiology class later, but something in me tells me I have to be here, that this is the place to be. I must admit, my life has been quite a roller coaster since I came back from vacation. And NO I'm not talking about CoalGuys dropping Qwaser and me having to switch to Chibi-Doki and then SubDESU.
Anyways I was wondering what to write for today (well to be honest I was itching to write this Chinese love story thingy which had been circling in my mind for a long long time, I mean, writing a mushy love story in Chinese DOES really sound like my kind of thing, but the thought of typing it out sorta turned me off so...) and I accidentally leaked this thought to a CERTAIN SOMEONE, who promptly threw herself into this post.
So, who is this CERTAIN SOMEONE? この謎の美少女は誰(that roughly translates to who is this mysterious *ahem* beauty)?
She goes by the name Lily Chong. Yea, Lily as in the flower, 百合 in Japanese (this was what I learned from my first Kara no Kyoukai DVD).
I wonder myself, since when did I actually start talking to her?
Let's see.... after some sifting through my chat logs... here we have the result.
Date was January 20,2010, a Wednesday.
"(3:31 PM) Lilia: oi
(3:31 PM) 両義 志貴- 直視の魔眼: ohai
(3:31 PM) Lilia: the visa thingy right...
(3:31 PM) 両義 志貴- 直視の魔眼: yep
(3:31 PM) Lilia: we have to do it fast!! "
Now I remember, we were supposed to leave Volgograd for winter holidays on the same train. And when I was in England, I always clicked on her for conversations, because she was one of those who were online and actually replied.
Before the trip,
"(3:44 PM) Lilia: ull do fine
n go off to UK happily "
I was really scared that time, I mean it was one or two days before my histology exam and I still had so much left to cover! But she was totally calm and even gave me a confidence boost.
Well I know it's kind of weird, but we actually started talking like 2 years after our first encounter. That time I was still in my pre-med course, and she was in her first year. Yeah you know, the funny thing was, there was this Malay guy in MY batch who was after her.
Well being the nosy one I was, I went upstairs and asked a buddy of mine, "so who is this Lily Chong girl? She hot?" and promptly gained access to a couple of photos.
To be honest, my first impression of her was that she was one of those お嬢様 or 女王様 type of girls, a.k.a. those extra arrogant girls, but I guess I was wrong eh?
But she turned out to be the exact opposite, and as the way I put it to her the other night, she was no arrogant girl. On the opposite, she's quite modest, and that actually goes for both her ex-roommates Min Xin and Sheh Yi. Well, in my words, I'd put it like:
"(4:05 PM) Liliakonu.: but many ppl say their first impression of me is - lansi
(4:05 PM) 両義 志貴: how you guys treated the new padfak people
no lies
(4:05 PM) 両義 志貴: my first impression of you, sheh yi and min xin
lansi
=O
(4:06 PM) Liliakonu.: hahaha
cool
but why
:S
(4:06 PM) 両義 志貴: but well
(4:06 PM) 両義 志貴: I reached out to you people
and you guys reached out to me
and I was like
"hey that's cool, I could get used to this"?
(4:06 PM) Liliakonu.: lol yea n u eventually fell in love
"
I'd scratch that last part, but I'm just lazy. Hmm, since we're already here... I guess it really wouldn't hurt to dedicate this song to her, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment