Sunday 20 June 2010

Increased Random-ness

Can't get myself to calm down and study biochemistry properly. It's Sunday today, and exam's on Friday. Great. Just great. I have absolutely no idea what I'm studying, nothing is going in, and whatever I'm reading, it's definitely not English, because if it was in English I'd have understood it better than I'm understanding it now.

Today was quite a Sunday, woke up to find the Internet server in the hostel down (why Sunday morning of all mornings I'll never know). Which meant my MW and CoB levelling were going to be set back. By a lot. Well as if that wasn't bad enough, the subsequent rage and frustration at the slow speed after recovery made me mis-click the MW energy pack. AT FULL ENERGY.

What a great way to kick off the day. Went to a senior's apartment to take some stuff she was giving and selling away, has a pretty lulzy chat with her over a certain someone LOL.

And it's 9pm and I'm sitting here, typing another post on my blog, and I'm in no condition to study biochemistry. Worse part is Friday's my exam, and Friday's graduation day. Which means Thursday is consultation day, and the only day I get to go make arrangements for the flowers and shit. It also means, not much studying is going to be done.

Looking good, another day of getting nothing done, of getting nothing into my brain. Though a consolation is that my pre-ordered Ryougi figurine arrived on Saturday, and now I have a 1/7 figure of Ryougi with Kuji Kanesada standing beside my laptop.

Love Ryougi, love the one who brought it to me even more. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment