Friday 8 April 2011

08/04/2011



You’re being yourself and I’m being myself. If we could understand everything about each other…

The seasons have come and gone so many times since that day and even today I’m so grateful.
With our sight set on the other side of the alley our white breaths dance.
Grabbing my hand so hard it almost hurts you pull me along as you move forward.

I wanted to kiss you right away hidden behind the vending machines.
Shyly we stared at each other and the kindness overflowed.

You’re being yourself and I’m being myself. If we could understand everything about each other
The two of us would be as one.
No matter how small the happiness I feel we’ll be able to find it.
I was able to be kind thanks to you.

Even if I cut my hair or change my makeup you don’t notice but
When I look worried you understand right away.
When you kindly ask me “What’s wrong?” I’m completely moved to tears.

I look down and hold my knees since you’re next to me.
On days like this I can be a crybaby and greedy.

You’re being yourself. Don’t ever change. Even in a timeless future
The two of us will be as one.
Even without things like promises I feel we can trust in each other.
I was able to be strong thanks to you.

Wanting to hold you right away I stop my frozen legs.
Piled up in the depths of my heart is a warmth such as this.

You’re being yourself and I’m being myself. If I could take in everything
No matter how small the happiness, no matter how small the joy,
I’ll be able to feel them thanks to you.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment