Monday 11 October 2010

11/10/10

God, someone kill me please. Rain a shower of blades on me, pierce me through the ehart with a lance, anything. Third year is ridiculous. The amount of things you need to absorb. The amount of things you're expected to know. The tedious class hours. The lack of sleep.

God screws me around. He gives me good things on bad days. Which is obviously quite wrong, because the Macrosss Frontier movie torrent just finished downloading. And I have a concluding tomorrow. For path anat. Even better.

Either way, I think I'm spending tonight with a book of lectures from her, and these two songs.


Tsubasa wo Kudasai - Ayanami Rei (Megumi Hayashibara) from Evangelion 2.22


future gazer - fripSide from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun OVA

Watched Unlimited Blade Works movie raw, making my total raw anime count to 3, and also watched Evangelion 2.22. Must say though, Blu-Ray is a totally different world from DVD. Back then, when Valo-chan said to me "once you go HD you don't go back lol", I still shrugged it off. Till I started watching 1280x720 mkv anime. Never went back. Now I'm watching these new movies on 1920x1080. Hmmm......

Macross Galaxy Final Tour in Budokan still downloading... a whopping 18gigs of hard disk space. Can't wait to actually watch that.

And of course, I still very much miss having that goddamn furry bastard around. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment