Friday 15 October 2010

Campaigning for Media Director

clip_image001

Hello everyone, I’m Khor Leet Liang from Year 3, Group 29. I would like to run for the post of Media Director.

As all of you should have been informed, the Media Director is supposed:

1. To inform the Malaysian community of Volgograd of activities and notifications, which concern them, through a number of mediums including, but not limited to, the official MSA Facebook pages, the official MSA blog, the official MSA forum and e-mail.

2. To maintain the official MSA Facebook pages, the official MSA blog, the official MSA forum

3. To be the ‘public face’ of the MSA, meaning the Media Director has to address every issue raised with the answers provided by the MSA in a calm, clear and politically correct way.

When information of substantial importance comes to me, I’m that kind of person who spreads it out the moment I find my means to, handphone/computer/sometimes even announcing it in public if I have to, I mean, lectures.

I spend a large part of my time online, so much I may already qualify to be a nerd. I do not mean to brag, but my efficiency in managing media is very high and those who have worked as my superiors in MCSC can testify to that.

Did I mention I’m the current Media Director of Malaysian Chinese Students Community? Because I am.

A couple more reasons why I think I’m suited for this job:

1) I have experience in Photoshop.

2) I have, and am still acquiring experience with making video slideshows.

3) I’m more than willing to sacrifice my time for my job.

4) I’m one of those rare guys who can inform you about almost everything.

5) I’m highly informative.

6) I designed the bookmarks distributed to all MCSC members in commemoration of Mid-Autumn Festival 2010.

7) I’m a writer. It’s a hobby all right, but I do have a blog (implying that I am capable of managing one), and I’ve been writing since high school.

8) I speak 5 languages.

9) I’m… Ok perhaps I won’t mention this one.

So that’s it for you, guys. Please do nominate me vote for me, and I’ll be sure to return your expectations in equal, or even higher amounts!

Cheers.

Rolo Khor Leet Liang (3rd Year)

No comments:

Post a Comment