Sunday 9 January 2011

10/01/2011

Holidays finally came to an end.
With me failing to study any crap for exams, particularly in microbiology
Nevertheless, still a holiday well spent.

Let's see...
1) New Year Fellowship
2) Anatomy MnM
3) First Year Kiddo's Fund Raising
4) Microbiology MnM
5) Nights of L4D2
6) Hinokakera - Fragmented Eclipse

Still have pharmacology tomorrow.... might as well pull an all nighter and see if I can survive till 1 or 2pm tomorrow.

I've done it once, I know I can do it again.

Hopefully.

With prospects of testing out Aya Immortal and Ashley in Hinokakera?

Definitely!

And it's pretty damn promising that Dygenguard will be appearing next Sunday.

THERE'S NOTHING THAT MY COLOSSAL BLADE CAN'T CUT!

Ok that was totally random.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment