Sunday 2 January 2011

2011–A Bloomin’ Fresh Start

Just noticed that I haven’t posted here in a long long time. About Koinonia Christmas Dinner 2010, about New Year’s Eve celebration at Shen Yew’s house, then at Mike’s, Dennis’ and the brat’s room, about New Year Fellowship at Jeremy’s house.

Course if I posted out everything this’d be a really long blog post, something I’d like to avoid at all costs. Thus….

P1010055

Koinonia Fellowship

2011. Looks like this is the final year before the world ends in 2012.. well guess I’d better have this year planned out properly.

Couple more days left till the exams…. and I placed an order through eBay for

TOY-RBT-0839_13

Alt-chan

TOY-RBT-0840_08

Weiss-chan

Oh, and let’s not forget that 1/72 Macross VF25 I’m going home to this winter, okay?

2 comments: