Wednesday 16 March 2011

16/03/2011

This has definitely got to be one of the worst semesters of my life. Pathological anatomy concluding tomorrow, and instead of studying I'm rushing my sketchbook.

And I'm not exactly doing a good job.

And people around me are pissing me off.

As usual.

'course if you want to ask people for something, you'd use the right tone.

Not "死八蛋,到底有没有?". Not "他一定没有的,我最清楚他,他很lansi的,如果有的话,他一定说“有也不给你”"

Well course you paved the way for me to feign ignorance and tell both of you that I don't have the thing you need. Since you're obviously being oh-I-know-you-so-well, I should at least play along with you, shouldn't I?

Ask and you shall receive. Definitely not from me. It'd be : Ask and you shall receive.... depending on who you are. And how you ask.

Well if you already are in my black books, don't even bother, getting stuff from me would essentially be like milking a turtle.

Photobucket

2 comments: