Sunday 20 March 2011

20/03/2011

What the hell is the meaning of this? You take my book, and tell someone to return it to me after such a long time? If I didn't ask you in the first place, I wouldn't have known, and you'd have suffered even more the next moment I met you. Really now, how irresponsible could one get?

Fortunately for you I'm a bit slick, so I do have some cards up my sleeve in case stuff like this happened.... but you're still not escaping my wrath tomorrow, for this isn't the first time such a thing has happened.

Let this be a lesson for both of us. For you to not come borrow my books ever again.... and for me to not lend you my books ever again.

"It takes a lifetime to build up lasting trust, and only a few minutes to lose it all."

While tragic, I have to say,
"Congratulations, you just made it into the deeper pages of my black book."

Au revoir.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment