Tuesday 23 June 2009

Cosplay



I'm sure everyone would know what's cosplay. Ok, perhaps not everyone (if you don't, go HEREand come back once you've read the first sentence, and seen the first picture, you do not need further knowledge on the topic anymore). OR, if you're just too lazy, I have prepared a motivator for you RIGHT here, which I shall present RIGHT NOW:
So, that was a photo of people cosplaying as dolls from Rozen Maiden. I have to admit, I do not have an original picture of the dolls at the moment though.

Either way, another motivator:


Right, you get the point.
So anyways, I recently came across this cosplay of one of my favourite characters from K-ON! (yes I'm one of them KyoAni fa[s]g[/s]ns) Azusa Nakano, and I was like WHAT? COSPLAY? OF MY AZUSA?

Well, of course I clicked on the pictures, and I literally screamed, "MINDFUCK!"
Here's a comparison


Azusa in nekomimi was supposedly one of the selling points of the show. BUT this girl who DARED to defile Azusa's honor, put on nekomimi too, and I could only watch as the next-generation-anime-faggots all swoon and say KAWAII DESU~.

Random relevant fact here : Japanese government banned nekomimi and pregnancy in eroge games. Well what I personally think they should do, if they want to ban nekomimi, is ban the usage of nekomimi in this defiling of their culture called COSPLAY.

C'mon, folks, does this girl seriously think she can match Azusa in terms of moe?



If anything, cosplay like this should be erased from this world. The 2D world, in my humble opinion, isn't a place for the 3D world to interfere.
A fine example of what I'm saying would be:


Learn your lesson, folks.


Too bad you don't.


1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the out-of size pictures, I'm still new to using these pictures ><

    ReplyDelete