Tuesday 16 June 2009

Exams

Exams. Coming soon. Next Friday.

Wow, Next Friday. 26th of June. K that's really fast. I'm pretty much running out of time here. Let's see... we start with Parasitology a.k.a. Biology. Coming next is Chemistry, tailed by Physics, and finally to round it off, Latin.

4 papers. Sounds easy, isn't it? Okay, well, let's see... the Biology department, well it's stuffed with teachers who don't really speak English, there's also this fella who gives you a good mark in the following scenario : You get the topic "Fish", AND you teach him how to make fish curry. Yes I kid you not. So there really isn't much to worry about. Make sure you hit the keywords right, and you're out with an awesome grade. I might start studying for it 4 days before the actual paper.

Chemistry. Wow. Now that's one tough nut. All right, we do get the actual questions to prepare before the exam. 50+ questions, in fact. All written. Length is random, spanning from at least 2 pages to 4-5 pages. K it wouldn't be this hard, but the fact that my chemistry teacher loves me so much is making it really really hard. I've heard from seniors that for 95% of them, their marks in the 2nd semester exam are exactly the same as their marks in the 1st semseter. Which means I'll get a borderline mark. Gee, I hate chemistry.

Physics. Well, managable I guess. Not exactly a subject I'd be confident in, but if I answer directly to my teacher, I'm pretty sure he'll do his best to help me. Or so I hope.

Latin. Probably the only subject I'm 100% confident in. I've been practicing this subject all year, no thanks to Mrs. Martinson who never fails to give us tests every week.

I sit here even now, typing out my thoughts for this upcoming exam, and I remember : I have 30+ questions left for chemistry.

1 comment: