Friday 23 July 2010

A Tribute To The Greatest Bear/Friend

He was 21. He had just crossed 21. He had a bright future ahead of him. He was going to become a doctor, a father, and even a grandfather. Heck, scratch that. In 7 days he was going to go home to his family. But God cruelly denied him all of that.

38822_414091791774_672041774_4742273_5041647_n

Prapagaraan Loganathan Magendran

17 May 1989 - 22 July 2010

   

Prapa was a true friend, a real brother who never hesitated to put others’ priorities above his own. He was ever willing to help, ever willing to listen. Truth be told, a tolerance such as his is truly a rare finding in a world as this.

He was a man of many names too. Prapabinho, Praps, Maxkiller in games, hell in pre-med he called himself Mr. Romeo! Days with him were fun, and worth spending. He will always be remembered for his smile, his kindness, his “cock face” and his signature summoning jutsu.
Thank you for coming into our lives, Prapa. You will dearly be missed, your words and smiles will always be in our hearts and warm us in times of sorrow.
A dedication to you, Prapa:
 
<My Most Precious Treasure> – Lisa
 

Whenever our faces met, we would only fight
Even those were good memories

You taught me this. I’m not afraid anymore
No matter how difficult it is, I can grab hold of happiness, so…

Even alone, I’ll go on, even if it’s painful
I’ll definitely take along the dream I saw with you
Being with you was so wonderful, you and not anyone else
But when I woke up in the morning, you're not there

I felt like we could just have fun forever
I understand that I only felt that way
I no longer regret that I was born
Like the feeling after a festival, it’s lonely, but it's time to go

I’ll go anywhere with the things that I learned here
I’ll show that I can make the dream called happiness come true
Even if we’re apart, no matter how far apart we become,
I will live on in a new morning

Even alone, I’ll go on, even if I want to die
I’ll hear your voice telling me that I must not die
Even if it looks painful, even if I’m crying in loneliness,
Deep in my heart I feel your warmth

Turning and flowing along, time is transient
What happened then? I can’t remember
But if I try closing my eyes, I can hear someone’s laughter
Somehow, that is now my most precious treasure


 
Rest in peace, dear friend. Chaoz, buddy!    
 

1 comment: