Sunday 14 November 2010

14/11/2011

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF.

That summarizes up a fragment of what I'm currently feeling. I just bore witness to one of the most messed up dramas I ever watched in my life, on par with 宫心计 itself.

Grow up, folks, get real. You guys are like little children in the playground fighting over who gets to go on the slide first. So much fuss over such a minor problem. Well I'd be damned.

And kids these days. Wow I couldn't believe what I saw when that dumbass little slut of a mongrel bitch stood out and literally yelled out her opinion, asking for better treatment than those of the same year. Well, SCREW. YOU. What you're doing is exactly the same as what you would be doing in the next 20 years maybe - fighting for rights which you obviously DO NOT DESERVE due to lack of MATURITY, and pronounced IDIOCY. And of course, know your goddamn place before you speak, respect others if you want to be respected. Which obviously explains my utter lack of respect for you.

Oh, and some people.... To say the least....


PLEASE LEARN ENGLISH


ffs

2 comments: