Tuesday 30 November 2010

30/11/2010

It's easy.
It's always been so easy.
"For even when we were with you,
we gave you this rule :
"If a man will not work, he shall not eat"
2 Thessalonians 3:10
I wonder why I've been blind to this.

If you do not plan on attending any lecture, please do not come asking for lecture material.
Even less if you're that kind of person who only knocks on my door only when you have a need.
To hell with that.
Please, you're not the only one who doesn't want to attend lectures.
You're not the only one suffering during lectures.
I don't want to too.
I suffer too.
Yet, for the sake of the promised future, for the sake of doing it, I force myself to go.
If I can, so can you.

That being said, please do kindly stay the fuck away from me, kay?
"Yet do not regard him as an enemy,
but warn him as a brother."
2 Thessalonians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment