Friday 19 November 2010

19/11/2010

For the first time in this semester, I can finally say, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

Wow I missed this feeling of having totally nothing to think about, of having things to look forward to, and most of all, of having to think of what to do for the night.

Had a pretty productive week academic-wise, I actually got praised by my teacher for once. Had fun poking the rat in pathphys class. Poor thing had an area of necrosis on its back from repeated administration of horse serum, causing inflammation, and type III hypersensitivity.... gosh I'm turning into a goddamn study boy... must not let that happen, must not let that happen.

Only infuriating thing is that SRW and Star Driver both chose their 7th episodes to culminate in totally suspense-filled ways (footage of Sugata fighting Takuto in next episode of Star Driver, and Lune appears in her Valsione in next episode of SRW).... damn I'm so excited.

Downside is that [gg] and [HorribleSubs] release them on Sunday.

Monday - Vadim's pharmacology class. I don't think I answered last class, so I'm probably first in line to answer next week. Which also means I'm going to have to plan my time really really properly this Sunday so I can watch SRW, Star Driver on Sunday, and Oreimo on Monday morning.

But Sunday is like..... morning to Koinonia, after that to CME, and after CME I was thinking of dropping by Yukari-chan's room for a bit, haven't visited her in a while :3 then I oughta walk downhill, pop in the plastic shop, ask some stuff for Eelin, and by the time I'm done it'll probably be evening. Reach home, eat, shower.... 8pm. By 9pm I'll already have 2 episodes of them... oh well, when it comes, I'll deal with it.

And I'm really addicted to 相声 these days. 郭德纲 and 于谦 make a really good pair. Their performances are good, and the quality of the comedy is so good it manages to crack me up no matter how many times I listen to it.

And another good song on my playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment