Wednesday 16 February 2011

16/02/2011

Been a long time since I came back to this place.
Ever since I got back to Russia, I've been that busy. Classes from 8am-4/5pm almost daily.
Loads of annoyances from day to day.
Looking back, since this sem started, I don't really feel like I've studied anything though.
Ok except for a few subjects, but still that's about it.
Going to have to find the studying spirit back (that is if it even existed in the first place!)
Of course, well that is one issue...
Then there's the Valentine's issue.
(No this isn't about how sore I am because I'm the ronery dude who stays home on Valentine's night with nothing more than his work and anime to keep him company)
I've been reading shit like... 80 couples have been arrested on Valentine's Day for dating.
Yes, our police really have nothing to do, don't they?
News said, they raided hotels and public parks...
Really now!
Dumbasses.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment