Friday 18 February 2011

18/02/2011 : Nine Items - Day 2

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older

Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without

Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit

Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?

Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books

Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday

Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now

Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters

Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love

Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now


1) My HP Pavilion dv6-1215sa. My ever faithful laptop, in as much as I love it, I'm still stressing it out, keeping it on through the night, downloading crap.

2) My iPhone 3GS. It's the only thing that keeps me alive on the way to classes, in dreary lectures, and it's only because I had it that I could start my Project 365.

3) My glasses. Oh how I wish I could utilize Volt Texture like a real Pandora. Without my glasses, I look weird... and am blind.

4) Anime. Anime. Anime..... and anything related. Long live Sunrise, JC Staff, A.C.G.T, Central-Anime, Dogobo, and lots and lots of awesome studios which I can't name.

5) Good music. Really, I can't emphasize that enough. I'd be sad if I travelled all the way to Kompleks and back with only the bus engine roaring in my ears.

6) My imagination. Another thing that keeps me alive through intense boredom, and the fuel for my writing. Without it, I wouldn't be me too!

7) Friends. Good company at all times is a must. No good friends, no life.

8) Books. Novels, mostly, and comics too from time to time!

9) Resistance. Really now, it'd be really lonely if there was no resistance against me in my life. No rivalry? No competition? No annoyances? Hmph! That wouldn't even be considered being alive!
I doubt Akiha would agree with me on this though....

Day 2. Complete.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment