Wednesday 16 February 2011

Couple More Random Thoughts As Of 16/01/2011


1) Freezing is in fact, a really good oppai anime. In fact, it is one of the best shows for me this season, the only show able to rival it in my list being Infinite Stratos. Satellizer reminds me of a certain person very much.
Satellizer el Bridgette, my new found ❤, albeit a bit injured in this one.

2) My hand has been itching to write for a very long time. Lots of phrases and storylines are flowing through my head, even in class. They might be one of the reasons why I'm so distracted in class these days.

3) This semester sucks. Really.

4) I want to go home. Again. No, not because I miss my family, more like I miss the food, the lazy mornings, my room.... and still there's the 1/60 VF-25G Michael/Michel/Mikhail (depending on the way you want to read it) waiting back home.

5) On a separate note, I managed to successfully convert (at the cost of burning out my laptop processor) and store in my iPhone several of Wizartar's excellent reviews of the VF-25F Chogokin series.

6) Really, 1 episode per week of good anime.... really sucks.

7) I'm pleased that Gintama is continuing next season..... but, seriously, looking at the previous length, 1 episode 1 week???
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment