Saturday 19 February 2011

19/02/2011 : Eight Items - Day 3

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older

Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without

Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit

Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?

Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books

Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday

Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now

Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters

Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love

Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now

1) Akihabara (秋葉原). The ultimate heaven for people like me!

2) Kinkaku-ji(金閣寺), or lovingly dubbed Kinbaku-ji(緊縛寺) by Shino-chan. Its beauty never fails to mesmerize me, and the reflection of it in the lake, with both shimmering in the glows of the sun.... Oh man!

3) Honnouji(本能寺). OOOHHHH NOBUNAGA!!!!!!!!!! Every time I think of Honnouji, I'm reminded of Amakusa Shino's "Uwaaa!! Honnouji da~~~"

4) Sunrise Studio. One of my favourite studios... if I get lucky I might be able to catch a glimpse of my favourite seiyuus too!

5) Tokyo(東京). One of the cities that doesn't sleep. Well at least it does need a fricking nap!

6) Akagi Pass (赤木峠). Homegrounds of Redsuns' Takahashi Ryosuke and Kyosuke. Any hardcore Initial D fan would definitely visit that place, along with Mount Haruna/Myogi/Usui Pass. And I'll definitely be there with an RX-7 FC3S/FD3S as a tribute.

7) Sapporo (札幌). Especially during the Ice Festival. Picture provided is pretty self-explanatory.

8) Shibuya (渋谷). The place used as the setting for Chaos;Head. The place where all young people in Japan gather.


Day 3. Complete.

As a celebration, we shall have....




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment