Saturday 19 February 2011

20/02/2011 : Seven Items - Day 4

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older

Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without

Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit

Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?

Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books

Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday

Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now

Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters

Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love

Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now

1) My Brother. Nicest person ever. Best doctor in the family, one of the top-ranking students in the world for GCE A-levels Chemistry. Source of almost 95% of my notes. It's because of him that I have my secret stash in my computer!


3) The Buddha, Siddharta Gautama. His teachings, his sayings were pretty deeply engraved into my mind by my mother. Taught me the value of truth, trust, life, and to be a wholly nice person.

3) Jesus Christ. For he was the one who taught me the value of life, the truth of love, and it was with such sacrifice that we were even redeemed in the eyes of God. Taught me that sacrifice of anything was but meagre before his.

4) Hansley the kid. Brings out the kid and the brat in me, lets me know I'm not the only one who can be a kid at times. And is one of the people who keep this blog going.

5) Tan Eelin. The one who showed me the meaning of never giving up, of being hardworking. Also one of the few who keep this blog going.

6) Takahashi Ryosuke. Leader of Akagi's RedSuns. Most. Inspiring. Driver. Ever. Skill, precision, safety, ability to keep calm. He has it all.

7) Lelouch Lamperouge. Smartest person ever, best strategist.
"Yes, I have...Destroyed the world. And created...Anew."


Day 4. Killed.



Photobucket

3 comments: